Saturday, 22 December 2012

My term in a few photos...




At committee retreat just before coming back to uni...lovely note left on the door!


We said a lovely farewell to our student workers as they go off to South Africa!


Freshers week trip to Tesco! The budgeting skills were strained!


The freebies at Freshers Fair from the CU! Who doesn't need washing-up liquid!
                       

R.E. session....interpretation of an angel by Sam Belsey!

Make an English three course meal for the Alien! - Starter: Prawn Cocktail  - Main: Roast and the                                                    trimmings and for Dessert: Eton Mess! Love my degree!


My beautiful second cousin was born! Welcome to the world Alara <3


Starting reading Cheryl's autobiography! Absolutely love it so far!


A quick visit to see my beautiful Jack and Lucy when I am at home never goes a miss!


Georgia came over to stay!! Breakfast at the market before Church on Sunday!


The Big CU Weekend away held at Christ Church Winchester! Such a great time of teaching and worship    by Olly Knight!


Christmas came very early to number 50! Every Thursday!


The sad day that Harvey dropped her phone in her soup! The rice soon sorted it out though!


24 Prayer event held by Winchester CU! So wonderful to be able to chat to God for 24 hours and have lots of fun!


Staying up for 24 hours resulted in Events week needing lots of energy!


Saying farewell to my beautiful sister, Steph as she goes travelling around the world!


I love my job! 


                                                                My 'I'm so G' look


    Got these comfy throws for my uni bed, they are so pretty! Left: Primark £5 and Right: Tesco £10


              One of my best uni friends, Brantz drew this for me...a reminder of God's perfect love!

 
Making mulled wine for the masses at Winchester CU Carol Service


 
Me and Mum absolutely loved this little reindeer idea! Maybe next year though!




                       Always love our Christmas tree and decorations in the Pinniger household!


Loved catching up with the girls over Christmas! We went out for lovely dinner and drinks at Zizzi's

 
CHRISTMAS! Homemade card by Chan! Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment